“Thought of everything!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
chicago, IL
“Thought of everything!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were a little reluctant to eat here because of the location. I'd rather eat by the water when on vacation but we had heard great things about the food so we went. We were very impressed. First, we had been lugging our stroller to dinners with us as none of the restaurants we've gone to have a hi chair. Citrus did! Then I was scratching my zillions of mosquito bites and the server noticed and brought us big spray!!!! How nice!
Aside from that the food was excellent. My husband said his lobster risotto was the best he has ever had! I
We would highly recommend it!

Visited October 2013

Bavaro Punta Cana
“Fantastic food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Citrus is another favorite of mine and is only a couple minute walk from where I live in Bavaro. I'm an expat Canadian that hs been here now for about 4 years.

The has a varied menu from risotto to pasta, steak, salads, sushi, hamburger, wraps, etc.

Every Monday night is 2 x 1 sushi, starting around 7PM. It's very popular, so get there early to get a seat, especially in high season between Dec and April as it is lined up then!

I've tried many things, but a couple of my favorites are the "Risotto Citrus", the "Pasta Citrus" or the "Churrasco". You get excellent service!

There are plenty of outdoor tables & chairs with equally as many inside if you prefer the air conditioning.

This restaurant is located right in the center of everything in the Playa Turquesa commercial plaza which is central to everything in El Cortecito, so it is a short walk for anyone renting a condo in the area or staying at any of the local hotels.

Visited September 2013
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Great for every taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We went the last month a big group of friends and we had a great time the best was the variety of the menu because everyone could choose something different and even share with the others. I love sushi, my friends burgers, another churrasco... Great natural juices. The only thing I think is a little expensive but the service is excellent. They found the way to please us all! The atmosphere is good. Keep going the good work! I love 2x1 shushi night!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“The best Caramel cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Citrus restaurant is in the Playa Turquesa Condo retail strip. If you are staying at The Barcelo Dominican beach Hotel you are a 5 minute walk away. Larimar Gotel is 15 min walk. Free wifi. It is located in a very safe neighborhood. We own a condo in Playa Turquesa and love to eat here. We ordered a caramel cake ($25 US /very large) for my sisters bday! It lasted 4 days amongst 5 of us. Sooo good! They have great breakfast foods, tons of desserts and great lunches as well. Very reasonably priced! Get out of the all inclusives, enjoy free wifi and experience the Dominican neighborhood/area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore
“Great restaurant in Corales area of Punta Cana.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Enjoyed our meals! We stopped for a late lunch and had two great entrees, one pasta one chicken. Can't wait to go back again.

We sat outside on the deck. Nice environment in a small commercial center. Our server was very pleasant. Overall, very nice experience.

• Visited July 2013