“A unique Mexican restaurant In Dom Rep.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Orlando, Florida
“A unique Mexican restaurant In Dom Rep.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We found this restaurant in the "downtown" area of Bavaro. It is well worth heading out of the hotel to eat here.
You are met with a warm welcoming from the owners, who are friendly and really pleasant to chat with. They will give you recommendation of the special they have or see if there is something particular you like.
Nothing is too much trouble.
The food is really fantastic, especially after a few days of the hotel food! They have a good range of different mexican specialties, and also they have peruvian food for you to try as well.
The salsa are amazing and definitely as good as the salsa you get in Mexico and freshly homemade!
Mexican food is my favorite and I am really picky with restaurants but Parrillita is certainly a top choice for me now.
The service was friendly and food was fantastic.
I just can´t wait to go back on holiday. I will definitely be go to this restaurant again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“Great place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I had been in this place many times and always get excellent food and great service. The owners are always pending on you and open to receive suggestions. I recommend this restaurant as one of the best in the area. I love the home made taste of the food. ..

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
La Parrillita M, Owner at La Parrillita Mexico, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you Erika for your comments, we hope to keep growing and bringing our clients an excellent and quality food and services!

We hope to see you soon,

Best Regards,
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“True mexican with a touch of peruvian....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I go there for the food.. And the convenience of going to the supermarket which is a few steps from there. Quality to value ratio is top notch. Trust me and go wild trying their specials.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for your comments, its our pleasure to always keep our clients satisfy with our food and service, we have more specials in our menu, so we hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,