We stayed at this hotel 6/5-6/12 we came prepared making gift bags with baseball cards,baby clothes,baby wipes,baby meds,bibles, bible tracts & all kinds of candy..our room was 3330 in the lirio building..I found a pregnant girl that worked upfront she was overjoyed with the girl gift bags..and one of our maids Corianne? was gonna be a grandmother of a boy if I understood correctly..She was given the boy gift bag..Some English speaking guests at the pool were complaining & saying they were frustrated by the 2nd day there because most of the people spoke Spanish! Wake up people if you are from the US you can't complain about being in a Spanish speaking country..if you are gonna be irritated or frustrated by( this stay home or go to the nearest beach by you)..We spoke no Spanish but got everything we asked for & are confused by the guests wondering what were they asking for that they weren't getting...You might get a wrong drink at dinner or at the bar but if you are kind & explain you will get what you ordered..Rooms may be dated & we never had a issue w/hot water. It had to run maybe 2 minutes but hot water was there..The buffet has all types of food + pizza and pasta bar so no one should leave hungry..Beach is beautiful grounds well maintained..all the low stars & complaints from other guests are just being picky..its not necessarily a hotel that caters to you like some that's were I believe the negative reviews come from...not always someone coming around for drink orders and no elevators..With that said its a great hotel full of kind and sweet Dominican people who will bend over backwards to help you and serve you..we left tips for almost all the people we came in contact with...it is all-inclusive but if you worked for what they made a day being friendly and smiling they DESERVE a tip and more..it was my 4th trip to this country and I would be happy to go again..just remember you get back what you give...if you are kind you get back kindness if you are rude and hateful you still get back kindness just maybe get ignored which I think is fair..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa has a Caribbean garden atmosphere with shade provided by palm trees, sinuous swimming pools, pleasant huts and all the other ingredients needed for an unforgettable holiday. The incomparable beauty of the beach in Bavaro will be found in this 4 star hotel, 25 minutes from Punta Cana Airport, with an architecture that complements and integrates into the beautiful environment, the quietness of the spacious light gardens next to the delightful swimming pools for adults and children. Its 164 superior rooms and 146 family rooms, our Mini and Teen’s Club and minigolf area put us in the perfect place for a happy family holiday. 3 restaurants (main buffet, Dominican and Brazilian), 3 bars and 1 snack, plus the access to the bars and pool of our sister Caribe Club Princess Hotel. The entertaining "Calle Caribena" with a large variety of shops and interesting offers to do shopping more agreeable, full equipped spa, a large selection of daytime leisure activities at the pools in addition to beach activities and water sports are complemented with the access to the Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel) and Areito Disco. Wedding packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Tropical Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Punta Cana
- Hotel Tropical Princess Beach