Don't go to this resort unless you can speak Spanish. It took me 2 hours to register and there was only one person in front of me. My husband was in a wheelchair and they gave us a room on the 3rd floor without an elevator. It took me 4 days to get an activities schedule in English. It took 5 days to get the TV repaired after reporting it everyday. At the bar they will wait on everyone that speaks Spanish first. I would not recommend this resort to anyone that doesn't speak Spanish. Guest Services representatives were very rude along with the reception personnel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa