We came back 3 days ago, stayed there 2 weeks (4 people from Estonia). We had a fantastic vacation. Especially we loved Maria Gonzales from the pool bar (can not remember the correct name).
We did not like the Mexican restaurant. All 4 people did not get something good to eat.
We loved Caribean and Italian restaurant. We went there meny times.
You should remove the broken sunbeds from the beach, because it creates the illusion that there are free chairs, but actually there are none. There are A LOT of broken chairs.
The birds are soo beautiful and staff is GREAT. Drinks are also very good and noone got sick from the food. Pizza was also super.
I would go there again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & SPA is situated on the fine, white sands of Playa Bavaro. Bordered by a fabulous coral reef and surrounded by turquoise-colored waters this extraordinary vacation complex offers its guests a friendly, luxurious environment for sports & cuisine with its 6 charming restaurants and 7 spectacular bars, colorful tropical shows, a wide range of facilities and services especially designed to ensure an unforgettable stay right in heart of the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Punta Cana
- Ifa Hotel Bavaro
- Ifa Bavaro Villas
- Ifa Villas Bavaro Beach Resort & Spa
- Villas Bavaro
- Ifa Villas Bavaro Punta Cana