This resort is just ok . The beach area is great ,as long as you get there early to get a lounge chair,by 8 Am they are all gone.The pool areas are always crowded and the loungers are bolted
to the floor . No clocks in room ,or facial tissue .$3.00 per day for safety deposit box.Telephones
have a lot of static,you can barely hear someone talking.Bugs allover the basin area ,and around
toilet .Stand up shower only ,and you have to guess what is soap or shampoo. People are always coming up to you to sell you a trip ,or massage ,prices are way cheaper on the beach.
3 of our friends got sick and are still recovering.we were there from Feb 13 to 20, 2014 .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & SPA is situated on the fine, white sands of Playa Bavaro. Bordered by a fabulous coral reef and surrounded by turquoise-colored waters this extraordinary vacation complex offers its guests a friendly, luxurious environment for sports & cuisine with its 6 charming restaurants and 7 spectacular bars, colorful tropical shows, a wide range of facilities and services especially designed to ensure an unforgettable stay right in heart of the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Punta Cana
- Ifa Hotel Bavaro
- Ifa Bavaro Villas
- Ifa Villas Bavaro Beach Resort & Spa
- Villas Bavaro
- Ifa Villas Bavaro Punta Cana