stayed at ifa villas , a little skeptical at first before bookin g this trip for my short getaway .staff was very friendly and nice .rooms where modern, which i really liked. beach was nice ,can be quite a walk , but you can take the shuttle to the beach.the only thing i disliked was the tremendous amounts of puerto ricans that come from puerto rico , they take over the hotel and think they own it!!! besides that it was a great stay . also, make sure to try there jacuzzis throughout the resort.
i didnt lik ethe fact they didnt serve Presidente as the national drink to their guests ,instead they chose Brahma which is a brazilian beer , still dont get why they would do that
make sure you go to mangu and club imagine outside of the resort , the disco from the resort is quite boring
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & SPA is situated on the fine, white sands of Playa Bavaro. Bordered by a fabulous coral reef and surrounded by turquoise-colored waters this extraordinary vacation complex offers its guests a friendly, luxurious environment for sports & cuisine with its 6 charming restaurants and 7 spectacular bars, colorful tropical shows, a wide range of facilities and services especially designed to ensure an unforgettable stay right in heart of the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your IFA Villas Bavaro Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifa Hotel Punta Cana
- Ifa Hotel Bavaro
- Ifa Bavaro Villas
- Ifa Villas Bavaro Beach Resort & Spa
- Villas Bavaro
- Ifa Villas Bavaro Punta Cana