“Best restaurant in Bávaro/PC” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Pollo Borracho
Boulevard Aeropuerto | Carretera Veron Plaza Palmera, Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 34 restaurants in Bavaro
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
“Best restaurant in Bávaro/PC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I currently live in Punta Cana and stopped by one day to try the food. After my first visit, I have returned at least once weekly. Not only is the food amazing, but the service is fast, efficient and friendly. Every time I visit the restaurant I have the pleasure of speaking to and being served by Isa, the owner. The prices are great and the food is fantastic. My favorite is the pollo guisado with rice and beans and tostones. Every time family and friends visit me, I make sure to take them to El Pollo Borracho, and they always ask to go back at least a second or third time. It is definitely worth a visit, love it!!!!

Visited July 2013