My Boyfriend and I stayed at the Occidental Grand in Punta Cana from January 19th-26th 2014 and we have nothing bad to say about this place. If your looking for a super swanky hotel this probably isn't for you, but we found that it was a great value. Food was great, rooms were clean, entertainment was great, the beach was awesome, just an overall enjoyable holliday.
The resort is a little dated but very clean. The rooms weren't anything special, but who wants to spend the holliday in the room anyway? It was clean and the beds were comfortable which is all that mattered to me!
You will find vendors on the resort that will try and pressure you to buy things, but you will find that everywhere.
I would definately return to this resort. It was great for what we paid!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Occidental Grand Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Flamenco Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Occidental Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental Grand Flamenco
- Occidental Flamenco Punta Cana