We very much enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We traveled with our 3 boys for spring break and always felt very safe on the grounds and walking the beach.
The hotel is older but very clean and the grounds and beach were always being cleaned of litter. The long, wide white sand beaches were unlike anything we had ever seen. The water was a beautiful turquoise blue.
The buffet for all 3 meals had a large variety of food which was hot and fresh. We ate at the 4 restaurants which required a reservation for the evening meal and had very good food. The waiters were very pleasant and efficient.
We were in building 25 and had a great view of the ocean but we could hear and feel the beat of the loud music a couple of nights either on the beach or by the beach bar. It was hard to sleep even with ear plugs.
Lenni and others at the front desk were so helpful and pleasant for any questions we had.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone for a vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Occidental Grand Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Flamenco Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Occidental Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental Grand Flamenco
- Occidental Flamenco Punta Cana