The hotel was very nice. Nicely landscaped, very clean.
The "BEST SERVICE" we received was from a lovely lady by the name of "Laura" who was our room attendant. 5+5+5+5+5+5+5+5+...etc......... Building 10 Room: 10-229. What a very willing, honest worker she was..... the first day she came in, took care of the room and we gave her a small tip.Very thankful for it! The second day she made some towel animals with flowers, sitting on the tub edges....very beautiful. She took very good care of us during our entire stay!! She must be commended for her work. I also would like to mention a very helpful Vacation Club Represenative by the name of Jose' Mercado who helped me to communicate with Laura! Very nice gentleman! Exellent English too. Alot of people had a good time. Our only complaint would be that some European vacationers can be very Pushy and Rude! That seemed to be the time they vacation there. However, the Airport was the fastest we have seen in several islands!! Tarmac drop off....nice. Exellent vacation, would do it again, just time it differently!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Occidental Grand Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Flamenco Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Occidental Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental Grand Flamenco
- Occidental Flamenco Punta Cana