This hotel has very nice social areas. That is where the nice stops. The rooms are terrible! Dirty, old and very smelly! The maid did her best but the items you get are very inconsistant. One day you will get 2 bath towels, 1 hand towel, and 1 face cloth, the next day you will get 2 bath towels only. For 3 days we didn't get coffee in our room. One morning we woke up at 3 am only to find we were floating in 2" of water. It had been raining and all the rooms in our "block" flooded. Now I know you can't help the weather, but I think this flooding was not only the fault of Mother Nature. After two days our air conditioner stopped working. Note to Air Transat - have your rep. tell people there are umbrellas in their room!!!! We didn't find out until day 2 that they were supposed to be in the room. We finally got one on day 3. The special area for Air Transat patrons on the beach was great just not enough chairs or palapas. They need and area 3 times the size!
Bottom line - go to another hotel!!!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, Hotwire, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Occidental Grand Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Flamenco Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Punta Cana
- Occidental Punta Cana
- Flamenco Punta Cana
- Grand Flamenco Occidental Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Occidental Grand Flamenco
- Occidental Flamenco Punta Cana