“Massage at sea!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Bavaro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Adventures Punta Cana presents the only and unique Dr. Fish Ocean Spa, a great opportunity to combine the amazing natural environment with a great variety of spa treatments that will leave your body revitalized. While our exclusive floating spa is sailing along Bavaro's palm-tree-lined beaches, you will experience a Bio Pilates class; simple breathing and stretching exercises that will refill your body with new Dominican energy !! Prepare yourself for a detox treatment. Our machines will send a low ionic impulse through your body that will help release all the toxins via the pores of your feet. Two massages will be offered to you. One, in a private cubicle with a professional masseuse therapist who will rub down all your muscles from the tip of your head to the tip of your toes. The second one, on our electronic massage beds that will take your stress and muscle pain away. You will end up meeting the most special dermatologists, called "Dr. Fish". These tiny little fish will gently nibble on your skin and exfoliate the dead cells of your feet. Ocean Spa will indulge your senses. Watch out... You may get addicted!
New York City, New York
11 attraction reviews
“Massage at sea!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Service was very friendly. Massage was good. Fish was a treat. Yoga was fun. Also came with a food detox.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Montreal, Canada
“Best foot Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Hello there,
I just came back from Punta Cana. When I was there I signed up for Dr. Fish Spa Massage and I would most defintely suggest that if you are in Punta Cana you must try this excursion. It is utterly amazing and would it again, I have never tried this before DR. FISH MASSAGE, but it is really good! Your feet feel soft and nice that you do not need a pedicure...

The cost was $150.00 US and worth every penny...

Visited December 2012
Palos Heights, Illinois
23 attraction reviews
“Even Guys Need A Spa Day Too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

As I was setting up activities to do for my week stay in Punta Cana, I was looking for something to do that was new and interesting. This looked to fit the bill, so I signed up for it to give it a try. I went on Thursday, October 18, 2012. The day was perfect and sunny, which only further enhanced the outing. All guests were divided into three groups before bording the boat. My group first had the massage portion of the trip. The first part of it was done on a massage machine that lasted about 15 minutes. After that finished, a masseuse came over to give you a back massage. She did an incredible job and I was saddened when it ended all too soon! After the massage session, we went upstairs for yoga. Having never done yoga before, this was a new experience for me. I really enjoyed it and found it rather relaxing. Immediately after that, we went down to the lower level of the boat, to relax on a raft while floating in the ocean. The water was a little choppy that day, but it was truly a nice experience. The next stop was our foot detox, which removed impurities from our body. It was neat to learn how many toxins are in our body and need to be removed. We then went to have the fish exfoliate our feet. Again, it was another unique experience that made this a wonderful experience. Upon completing that, we were fed lunch on the boat along with wine and other beverages. The boat then returned to Bavaro Beach as we enjoyed the last moments of our spa day. I highly recommend this as something to try while you are in Punta Cana. It is a great value for the money and you truly do get pampered!

London, United Kingdom
“Greatest day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

There was nothing we didn t like it was fab and so relaxing we cannot wait to do it again next year,

Maryville, Illinois
“First Time Travelers to Punta Cana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Dr. Fish is a wonderful way to relax. The staff is wonderful; however, the star of the tour is Pedro. He speaks several languages fluently. Pedro truly cares about the experience of each passenger and does whatever is necessary to make the excursion special.

Dr. Fish is a MUST DO for relaxation!