I took my daughter(25) and son(28) for an eight day vacation (over Thanksgiving) and stayed at the Carabela. We had a wonderful time!! The room was good. We thought we would have two queen beds, but they ended up putting an extra double bed in as well. We were comfortable. Room 211. The food was good, the people just beautiful. The staff was always helpful, friendly, singing, smiling.
Relaxing, wonderful beach, Alejandro at the pool hut was so great. Would be happy to discuss any questions anyone had. Took all US $ and never needed anything else, other than a credit card. Took LOTS of $1's for tipping. Also went to dollar store and bought a bag of stuff for the housekeeper each day which she was thrilled over! Never saw any bugs of any kind. Very clean facility, grounds, etc.
Would recommend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The location and the lay-out of the hotel is such that it possesses an ample beach that offers one of the largest amount of square meters per guest in the vicinity. The existing beach vegetation has been re-distributed to ensure adequate space for those wishing to enjoy sun or shadow. Together with the pristine beach and the transparent blue sea water our clients will find the relaxed atmosphere they are looking for. The beach is also ideally suited for long walks. Vista Sol Punta Cana has 471 rooms, the right size to be able to provide a personal service to our guests. Together with the colorful mature tropical gardens it offers two unique selling points when a hotel selection is to be made. Vista Sol Punta Cana is the perfect option for couples of all ages, honeymoons, romantic getaways or just to get away from it all and relax in peaceful tropical setting. WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Free of charge only in and around the theater and at an additional charge everywhere else. Evening entertainment includes professional shows and a discotheque where the drinks (local brands) are on the house. For golf aficionados the nearest golf course in only five minutes away (green fees payable), for shopping aficionados the largest local shopping mall - Palma Real Shopping Center - is nearby. Vista Sol Punta Cana further offers 3 pools, kids pools, 2 jacuzzi, 3 tennis courts, mini golf. Mini club, 7 bars (including the beach bar and pool bars), a sportsbar, 1 bufet restaurant and 3 a la carte specialty restaurants ( Mexican, Italian and Gourmet). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Groupon, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Vista Sol Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carabela Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Carabela Beach Resort And Casino
- Carabela Bavaro Hotel
- Carabela Bavaro Punta Cana