After Iberostar Varadero, my trust in Iberostar's chain was shaking. My review is here about this trip, yet I decided to give Iberostar one last try before switching it to Melia, and we went to Iberostar Bavaro.
Stayed Aug 26-Sept 2/ 2014. What a difference!
Nice clean large rooms! Premium drinks in the lobby bar!
Grounds well kept!
We didn't attend any specialty restaurants, all Iberostar hotels are more or less the same.
Buffet was small, but good.
Excellent service like it has to be in Iberostar.
My special Thanks to assistant manager David Lopez, who was able to resolve our small issue promptly and efficiently, and to whom I promised to write the review on my own accord and shared my experiences about staying in Iberostar hotels.
Well managed, and well kept property! Way to go! Glad this hotel picks up a rating again.
Day and night if you compare to Iberostar Varadero.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beautiful, kilometre-long beach of Bavaro. Tropical gardens. Elegant Caribbean flair. Top 5-star luxury. 11 restaurants. First–Class international shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Bavaro Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Punta Cana
- Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana
- Bavaro Punta Cana
- Dominican Republic Bavaro
- Bavaro Cana Punta
- Iberostar Bavaro Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Bavaro
- Iberostar Hotel Punta Cana
- Iberostar Dominican Republic