We stayed in the small buildings (8 rooms in one).It was our fourth time in Iberostar Hotel and we got a small gift .Surprise,very nice gesture. Restaurant was very big and there were a lot of different kind of food (japanese, italian,mexican,dominican etc.) In the evening we spent time in disco club or animation theatre. Program is interesting,especially Michael Jackson Show, I recommend it. The hotel organize very big paella on the beach with life dominican music once the week.You can dance on the sand and eat seafood,very tasty. There are a lot of umbrellas on the beach, but if you want to have one you have to reserve it at 8 am.Good idea are removable umbrellas. When we were in Iberostar in Playa del Carmen, they have them. Very useful.
The hotel in Punta Cana is exellent, I could come back. It's a pity that Punta Cana is only Zona hotelera without village with locals people. We couldn't see there normal life,local restaurants, small shops. We would like to dance bachata but it is imposible in hotels, even in disco Imagine play only few bachata and merengue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beautiful, kilometre-long beach of Bavaro. Tropical gardens. Elegant Caribbean flair. Top 5-star luxury. 11 restaurants. First–Class international shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Bavaro Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Punta Cana
- Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana
- Bavaro Punta Cana
- Dominican Republic Bavaro
- Bavaro Cana Punta
- Iberostar Bavaro Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Bavaro
- Iberostar Hotel Punta Cana
- Iberostar Dominican Republic