this is the first time i traveled to punta cana and am i glad i chose the Iberostar Bavaro. Everything was exellente from the beginning. We stayed there from March 3 to March 7 we had room #2355. i never experienced any problems and yes my air conditioner worked fine.the room was always very clean and of course we always tiped the cleaning girl. the room service was exellente in less than 10 minutes we always had our order in the room. The food at the buffet was good and the la carte restaurants were exellente for this was one of my big concerns before going to the resort. I liked The stake House the best as well as the mediteranian restaurant.
the lobby bar was superb as well as the pool bar .The drinks were fantastic especially the Mama Juanas. Even the the people serving the drinks on the beach were exceptional. The night entertainement was pretty good we usually hung out at the Iberostar Domenincana it seemed like more of a party crowd besides they had the casino next door as well as the disco.
The gronds were very well kept i enjoyed the walkway alongside the palm trees to the pool and to the beach. The bungalow suites are very spacious. the water pond next to the buffet with The Flamengo birds was stunning a thing of beauty to see and take pictures. Yes there was always plenty of food wherever you went to eat. All in all this was a great price for the buck we even thought about staying at the Grand Bavaro which would have cost us an extra 800 dollars for the 5 days 4 nights we stayed , well i'm glad i didn't spend the extra money. I belive the only diffrenece betweeen the grand and the this hotel is that the grand is adults only so what tha'ts only good if you are on a honeymoon or you are an older couple who don't want the kids running around. as far as foreigners goes you see alot of French people there Germans Brasilians and Argentinans everybody there was polite especially Germans. This is a gret a resort for couples or for a family not too many singles there.
Now i never post any reviews on anything but this time i had to give credit where credit is due.The Iberostar Bavaro is an exellent place to stay at in Punta Cana. I cant wait to go back the all inclusive service is the best and belive me i had no issues with anything. One more note the people working there never pressured me to tip at any time and i liked that although i always gave something. remeber these people only make about 120 dolars a month so be generous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beautiful, kilometre-long beach of Bavaro. Tropical gardens. Elegant Caribbean flair. Top 5-star luxury. 11 restaurants. First–Class international shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Bavaro Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Punta Cana
- Iberostar Bavaro Punta Cana
- Bavaro Punta Cana
- Dominican Republic Bavaro
- Bavaro Cana Punta
- Iberostar Bavaro Dominican Republic
- Punta Cana Bavaro
- Iberostar Hotel Punta Cana
- Iberostar Dominican Republic