I went to Melia Caribe in may, the resort wasn't packed like it usually is so there was a lot more space and attention for guests. The staff was very friendly and the resort club played pretty good music. The food was above average for a buffet at a resort, they had a wide variety of selections and making reservations was easy.
my recommendation is
1) go with friends
2) if you go, make dinner reservations early on in the trip and day. They book fast.
3) Get out of the resort and do the private island tour (saona island) it was amazing!
4) wifi sucks so dont' even bother trying to upload anything during the trip.
5) the beach might be far away from your room, so bring comfortable shoes.
6) bring singles for tipping.
7) use bug spray lol
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Melia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Caribe Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Melia Caribe Tropical
- Sol Melia Punta Cana
- Melia Caribe Punta Cana
- Melia Punta Cana
- Melia Caribe Tropical Punta Cana
- Melia Tropical Punta Cana
- Melia Hotel Punta Cana
- Melia Caribe Tropical Resort
- Punta Cana Melia Caribe Resort