I stayed here for a week from Sept 6-13th 2013
I can't say enough nice things about the staff here.
Ysrael and Alejandro and Felix from the Swim Up bar had drinks always ready for us they were fantastic! The Lobby bar had great bar tenders too Diomendes and Santiago (there were a few more that week too but I can't remember their names)
The casino bar had great bar tenders too like Javier and Zilio (not sure if that's right) and Ilanda Del La Cruz.
Alexis from Front desk checked us out and was really nice and friendly.
I had a great time here and I would recommend this hotel and sell it with no doubts my clients would have a great time here. The food was good too. Beach was nice but a bit of seaweed on it and in the water but all in all it was still ok to use and go in.
A la cartes were lots of choices and they were good. Again all the staff and the waiters were great. Alex our concerige was really nice and greeted us every day too. Which is nice. They did have trolleys and shuttles running through out the property as well. There is also a mall right on site here too.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Melia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Caribe Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Melia Caribe Tropical
- Sol Melia Punta Cana
- Melia Caribe Punta Cana
- Melia Punta Cana
- Melia Caribe Tropical Punta Cana
- Melia Tropical Punta Cana
- Melia Hotel Punta Cana
- Melia Caribe Tropical Resort
- Punta Cana Melia Caribe Resort