We were 2 couples visiting the Hard Rock for the first time to play golf and enjoy the beach and we enjoyed every minute of it. Location is great, the beach is just fantastic and the golf is pretty decent for the price. The best staff we have met in our 8 visits to the Dominican Republic. The food is great and you need 2 weeks to visit all the restaurants. No long pants required for dinner which is a big plus. Live bands and good DJ's free of charge in the Moon Bar. We will return for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1,787 room Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is situated on pristine sugar white sands stretching 121-acres along Macao Beach in the Dominican Republic. Hard Rock's first all inclusive hotel and casino exudes lavish five-star amenities and personal service to create the ultimate rock star getaway. Among the resort's many offerings are luxe accommodations, the signature Rock Spa(R), 18-hole Nicklaus designed golf course, iconic music memorabilia and a larger-than-life Vegas-style casino - the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring Oro nightclub. Guests also enjoy 15 expansive pools, four swim-up bars, a kids pool and lazy river. A variety of gourmet dining options are available through the resort's nine restaurants, with Simon Mansion & Supper Club by the famed Rock n Roll Chef Kerry Simon, which opened in 2013. The property also features more than 65,000 square-feet of flexible event and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Punta Cana
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Resort All Inclusive