We chose this resort because it's from the palace chain and it's relatively new compared to other resorts in the area.
We liked the resort because it offers the followings:
- Nice beach
- A lot of restaurants
- Hotel credits
- Huge resort
These are the reasons that I gave the the two star rating:
- Service we received in restaurants is worse than palace members / legendary members
- Room is not clean (we called house keeping four times)
- Food is not great. One thing that's not acceptable is there was a fly in my red wine.
- The hotel staff always reminds us we just need to pay 16% of service charge when using our hotel credits. Obviously they don't show much respect for this program
- This all inclusive resort has a lot of service and facilities that require additional charge / not accessible for non palace members: Legendary pools / restaurant, restaurant in the casino, complimentary massage for palace members