Great resort for a family. We have four kids ranging from 15-9. They all had a great time. There is something for everyone. The room was terrific for our family. Two separate rooms..thank God! The kids room was set up with snacks, beach toys , etc., when we arrived.Very fun touch.
My son played golf almost everyday. He loved the course and everyone that worked there. They treated him really lovely. The kids pool was terrific for all my kids. We were able to get chairs for all 6 of us each morning. The food at the kids pool isn't that great but you have plenty of options within a short walk.
The breakfast buffet was delicious with lots of choices. We loved Zen! We ended up eating here twice. The kids loved the "show" the chef at each table puts on. We also really enjoyed the pizzeria. We would have definitely eaten there twice if we knew how delicious the pizza was earlier in the week. Not a lot of ambience but great pizza.
We did the Stingray excursion. Not that great for kids. They have you jump off the boat mid ocean to snorkel. Not very safe for little kids. We LOVED the spa experience. Not to be missed!! Definitely go 45 minutes to enjoy all the steps before your massage.
I have one recommendation for flying home...LEAVE EARLY!! We did not anticipate waiting on line for over 1.5 hours just to get thru security. The airport is horribly unorganized. Great flying in, horrible flying out!! Would be the only reason I would not go back to Punta Cana.
Lastly, I couldn't recommend Amy McHugh from Dream Makers Vacation more! She worked with me booking our trip all day and evening on New Years Eve!! What business now a days would deal with a prospective client on New Years Eve night?? I had never booked anything with Dream Makers before and she made me feel like their most valued customer. Very grateful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1,787 room Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is situated on pristine sugar white sands stretching 121-acres along Macao Beach in the Dominican Republic. Hard Rock's first all inclusive hotel and casino exudes lavish five-star amenities and personal service to create the ultimate rock star getaway. Among the resort's many offerings are luxe accommodations, the signature Rock Spa(R), 18-hole Nicklaus designed golf course, iconic music memorabilia and a larger-than-life Vegas-style casino - the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring Oro nightclub. Guests also enjoy 15 expansive pools, four swim-up bars, a kids pool and lazy river. A variety of gourmet dining options are available through the resort's nine restaurants, with Simon Mansion & Supper Club by the famed Rock n Roll Chef Kerry Simon, which opened in 2013. The property also features more than 65,000 square-feet of flexible event and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Punta Cana
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Resort All Inclusive