Our daughter was married here in May 2012 My husband and I like it so well we went back Jan 28 to Feb 4. The rooms are clean and lovely and all have a jetted tub and I love that. The food is great.and service is very good. Trust me every place we have been has good and bad mainly because we do not all like the same things. We were told the Hard Rock was sold out the week we were there yet.........always could get a chair at the beach ( thinking they might need some new chair most of those were broke) and also could always find spot at one of the pools. They keep the ground very neat . When you think how many people are staying there that is a big job. Also fact parents do not make their kids clean up their mess and let them run wild. That to me was what got to me the most kids not sitting in restaurant running around while workers trying to do their job. The staff was so kind to the children that were up and making a mess and running around . Room service was good but they have changed the menu and it was not as great as first time we were there. If you can speak spanish that would be a big help. Since neither of us can at times getting housekeeping to understand what you want can be little hard . It is almost a hour bus ride from airport to the resort but they send nice buses to take you. We have done many all inclusive and this is the only one we ever went back to. The resort is large and we feel they do a very good job . Love having casino to go to at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1,787 room Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is situated on pristine sugar white sands stretching 121-acres along Macao Beach in the Dominican Republic. Hard Rock's first all inclusive hotel and casino exudes lavish five-star amenities and personal service to create the ultimate rock star getaway. Among the resort's many offerings are luxe accommodations, the signature Rock Spa(R), 18-hole Nicklaus designed golf course, iconic music memorabilia and a larger-than-life Vegas-style casino - the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring Oro nightclub. Guests also enjoy 15 expansive pools, four swim-up bars, a kids pool and lazy river. A variety of gourmet dining options are available through the resort's nine restaurants, with Simon Mansion & Supper Club by the famed Rock n Roll Chef Kerry Simon, which opened in 2013. The property also features more than 65,000 square-feet of flexible event and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Punta Cana
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Resort All Inclusive