Punta Cana is by far our favourite destination but we have never been anywhere as nice as the Hard Rock is in Punta Cana!!
We found the service to be excellent and the rooms were like something out of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous!! The decor was quite nice and the room was extremely clean!! The room had a magnificent king size bed and there was a two person Jacuzzi right in the middle of the room!! Then, there was a separate bathroom with toilet, showers and double sinks.....massive.
Speaking of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous - the spa was like something out of a movie. We went for the couples massage and all of the pre treatments they offered (steam room, ice room, mud room, swimming pool, etc). It was like a dream and definitely something you should include in your trip.
We loved that you could go to any one of the many a la carte restaurants without having to make a reservation and we found the food delicious at each of them. The steak house had the most tender beef tenderloin which, prior to this trip, was unheard of for us in Punta Cana. This was our 4th time in Punta Cana.
The night life on the Eclipse patio was so much fun. I can't remember the last time we stayed up until 2:00 a.m. to dance and enjoy ourselves so much.
We were there with family and friends for a wedding but my husband and I are already looking at dates for next year to return either by ourselves or for round 2 with some of the same people we travelled with this time.
The 13 swimming pools definitely gave you options of being at a quiet spot or joining in at one of the more active swimming pools.
The beach was beautiful for walking every day. The only down side was that the ocean could be quite rough at times and unsafe to swim in. But, if this was the only down side to our vacation, we are lucky indeed. We can always walk the expansive beach and swim in one of the pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 1,787 room Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana is situated on pristine sugar white sands stretching 121-acres along Macao Beach in the Dominican Republic. Hard Rock's first all inclusive hotel and casino exudes lavish five-star amenities and personal service to create the ultimate rock star getaway. Among the resort's many offerings are luxe accommodations, the signature Rock Spa(R), 18-hole Nicklaus designed golf course, iconic music memorabilia and a larger-than-life Vegas-style casino - the largest in the Dominican Republic, featuring Oro nightclub. Guests also enjoy 15 expansive pools, four swim-up bars, a kids pool and lazy river. A variety of gourmet dining options are available through the resort's nine restaurants, with Simon Mansion & Supper Club by the famed Rock n Roll Chef Kerry Simon, which opened in 2013. The property also features more than 65,000 square-feet of flexible event and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Punta Cana
- Moon Palace Hotel
- Moon Palace Resort All Inclusive