We stayed at amari for 5 nights for our honeymoon. We wanted to experience the Jacuzzi room so we stayed there (room 5101 /1st floor) for a few nights and switched to e deluxe room for e last couple of nights (room 5404 / 4th floor). We found that room 5101 was a little old looking. The bed was large but smelled a little musty,like there had been much more traffic in and out of e room so the furnishings of e room looked worn down. Didnt use the bathrobes cos they smelled like they had been in e closet for way too long. Jacuzzi was nice and private (trees will cover us) but being on e first floor, we can still hear and see people walking by right outside e Jacuzzi location. I'm sure the upper floors would hv been nicer. The up side is that we had a really warm reception by the service staff, and subsequently surprised with a cake and fruit platter in our room. The bed was nicely decorated w towels folded into swans and rose petals.. quite romantic!
The last two nights we stayed at 5404 (on the 4th floor) so we had a view overlooking the trees and sea on one side, and overlooking the restaurant and rest of e hotel on e other. This room was also much cleaner looking and furnishings looked newer. It is a nice size for two actually. The bed can easily fit 3 or even 4 persons. The staff will put aromatherapy oils which made the place smell great.
The attentiveness of the hotel staff is what would make us return to e hotel. They transferred us seamlessly from one room to another, bringing along things like the hotel power adaptors for us. We were always surprised with cake everytime we returned to e hotel. Room service was prompt and gave us everything we needed and more in a timely Manner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amari Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand