This is a beautifully designed hotel running down a hillside to the ocean with great view beyond. We really enjoyed our time there. We had what I believe was the best view in the place with jacuzzi tub on the large balcony. Loved being out there under the stars at night.
We took the shuttle to Ao Nang a couple of times and had some good massages there a well as the "steak on hot stone" restaurant on the main beach road was excellent. Otherwise that town is quite touristy with aggressive store/restaurant owners so we preferred hanging out at our resort paradise instead. We ate at both restaurants & preferred the Italian on the beach front. Service was great throughout our stay, it's as if they have a smile policy as everyone was always smiling.
Don't miss just walking down the beach at low tide, some of our best memories, lots of little sea life all around If you head down the beach to the left there is a massage "place" where we would get a 1 hour foot massage for roughly $8US, wonderful. We also had a monkey just come out right in front of us, what a thrill!
We did the elephant trek excursion which was great, just 2 hours total. The ride itself was an experience but feeding them bananas at the end was the best part. we also rented a long boat one day to Hong Island which was wonderful and only about $60US for just the 2 of us for 4 hours. You can snorkel there which was so-so, but the small beach is gorgeous with the limestone karst's looming. Enjoy your stay, we loved it!
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Amari Hotels, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.