Each traveler values hotel-criteria's differently. Amari Vogue can therefore be the perfect or just an ordinary nice place.
+ Very responsive on mail requests
+ Friendly and warm welcome
+ Due to lower season, we got a room upgrade free of charge
+ The 2 restaurants serve great and sufficient meals
+ Breeze Spa offers excellent treats
+ Great sun-sets
- The biggest disadvantage is the location of the resort. Amari Vogue is built on a very narrow stretch of land and the concerned architect was able to squeeze close to 60 rooms into it. This has consequences: Certain rooms are only 6-7 meters air-line distance to the swimming pool or breakfast-terrace (statement is also valid for the most expensive villas). The hotel-beach therefore is by far the narrowest one compared to others and I wonder how all tourists are able to find a free deck-chair during high season.
- If you are into sports, the gym is a rather low-ceiled sticky room with the maximum amount of machines squeezed into it
- If you have special requests/needs at check-out, triple-confirm with front desk
- There is one person spending 15 minutes a day to clear the beach from leaves and wood. On the other hand there are bags, plastic bottles and rubbish just one meter outside the boundaries of the resort and nobody bothers
- Also Known As:
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- Amari Vogue Krabi Hotel
- Amari Vogue Hotel
- Amari Vogue Krabi Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine opening your door and stepping out into a tropical paradise, where the horizon merges with the islands and the sea and every sunrise is a burst of colour. Amari invites you to Krabi, one of Southern Thailand’s most beautiful beach destinations. Situated on the sandy white shores of Tub Kaek Beach beside the tranquil blue of the Andaman Sea, Amari Vogue Krabi is an intimate 57-room resort with elegant Lanna-inspired architecture in beautiful garden setting. The hotel boasts luxury accommodation suitable for any holiday, from romantic weekend getaways to family vacations, including the indulgent Spa Suites and One Bedroom Villas for a truly exceptional holiday experience. Slow down the pace of your life and be swept away by the tropical magic of Krabi. Dine on impeccably prepared choices at the beachfront Bellini Italian Restaurant. Toast the stars from the balcony of your delightfully comfortable suite. Pamper yourself with a full-body massage at the renowned Breeze Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Splendia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Amari Vogue Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.