Stayed during December with my wife for 7 nights. The resort is massssive.. The same goes for the pool - any bigger, they'd have to name it a sea!
The rooms are clean and spacious. Hotel staff are excellent. Special thanks to hotel nurse who treated my ear when it got clogged from jumping in the sea.
Breakfast is excellent - every type of food you can imagine and chefs available to cook any dishes fresh.
Had dinner twice in the resort and was disappointed. Very expensive and taste was poor.
The resort is very far from town and the hotel doesn't offer free transport so bear this in mind if you plan to be close to action in krabi town.
This is an excellent family hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning resort providing traditional Thai hospitality. Close to AoNang, Koh Phi Phi, James Bond islands. 276 Victorian-style rooms & suites with spectacular views. Includes Thailand's largest pool (75,347 sq. ft/7000 m²), private yachts, golf course, tenniscourts, Kids club, Spa and a line-up of restaurants: Pizzeria, White Lotus with Thai & Indian recipes and Poda with pool-side BBQ's rounding off your culinary experience. The indoor and outdoor spaces are ideal for weddings & events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf And Spa Resort
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Golf Hotel Nong Thale
- Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort Thailand
- Sofitel Phokeethra Krabi Hotel
- Krabi Sofitel