I am not an authority sunsets, but the ones I witnessed at the Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort & Spa truly blew my mind. Stayed here 3 nights and every evening was a different spectacle!
The resort is fairly small but tucked away from the sleepy Nong Thale town - it's almost like having a private villa on the beach. The check-in was brisk and we were offered a villa that was assured - facing the ocean. There was some expansion work going on, but didn't affect us much since we were toward the far end of the resort. The villa wasn't spacious, but was cozy enough for a couple. The restaurant and service wasn't a standout experience. But the big disappointment was the spa - the massages we had was very average and we made our point heard to the management.
In all, it was a very quiet, rejuvenating sunset holiday that we had hoped for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refresh your body - Relax your Mind The 80 unit tropical style which fully facilities in stand alone bungalows and building with natural beautiful landscape look out over the pristine beach, crystal clear sea and against the backdrop of the mountains which shelters the resort and provides its unique privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand