We stayed at Tubkaak for 7 days and wished we could stay longer. The resort is one of those places where relaxation comes naturally. The design of the room, the beautifully manicured gardens, the stunning beach with amazing views, the awesome food, friendly staff etc etc.
For some the restaurant prices might be something to moan about BUT this is not your average restaurant. This is 5* food and well worth the price. The entertainment at night is well thought out and I really have to say that the couple singing from across the koi pond are the best at setting a perfect romantic mood.
Breakfasts are awesome. Pick what you want and enjoy. Don't forget to feed the koi.
I can only find one fault: they should really try and stretch the sunsets a bit more.
For those still in doubt about where to stay, just make the booking to this resort. You will not be sorry. You are close enough to the islands and many other activities.
I will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand