We cant compliment the Tubkak resort enough. It's a beautiful, tranquil, relaxing and unique boutique property set in lush gardens, on the most amazing beach imaginable. From start to finish our 5 days here were complete perfection.
Upon arrival we had a personal tour the by the most friendly, knowledgable girl, with a lovely manor and great sense of humour. The room was simply beautiful, with every amenity possible, including a fully stocked fridge, each day, without charge. We were also spoilt with a petal laden bath, waiting for us on arrival.
The grounds are beautifully landscaped to make the most of the natural springs, which run down the hill from the reception. The boutique size allows for a cosy layout, which is well thought through, with every room close to the beach and the pool. There are two restaurants, which are set with picture postcard views of the beach and the Amadaman sea. The breakfasts were incredible with a huge selection of typical local dishes as well as plenty of familiar western options. You must try the Banana Roti (a sweet Indian flatbread pancake)!
There have been a lot of comments regarding the price of the restaurants. They are as you would expect for such a resort, with a main dish costing approximately 350baht (£7 /$11) and this seemed okay to us, but once you add wine and other drinks, the bill can add up. Most people stay within the resort, but you can easily get to local amenities. We rented a scooter (delivered to the hotel) and visited Klong beach (about 4k away), which you can also get to in a cab. There are plenty of Thai restaurants offering traditional dishes at great value, as well as a few bars and shops.
We also took advantage of a couple of the many external activities on offer through reception. There's elephant riding, island tours, cookery, yoga, quad biking and more.
Finally, the staff are as amazing as the location... each team member knows who you are and what room you are staying in, making it clear that you are "one of our family" during your stay. The general manager, Sunni, is the most professional and genuinely friendly person, who goes over and above with every guest.
If you're considering it, do it!.. Everyone should treat themselves to this piece of paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand