My husband and I just returned from Thailand and loved the Tubkaak! All the staff were very accomodating and helpful. Our room was small but gorgeous, the shower and outdoor tub are to die for! Be warned though that this is a very quiet, secluded, resort. Don't expect to be entertained but it's a wonderful place to relax. The food was expensive but excellent. The beach was disappointing, it wasn't well-maintained and the water wasn't clear. The pool was well-maintained and the spa top-notch. Would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A very chic boutique resort with just 59 stylistically finished rooms and pool villas located at Krabi's most pristine Tubkaak Beach. Offering utmost privacy, spellbound tranquility with friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Hotel Nong Thale
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Thailand