We had an amazing experience staying at the Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort. The pool was fantastic and lots of fun, there weren't too many kids around when we were there which was a bonus. I only booked the last three nights of our holiday because I thought Krabi would be a little boring, but in fact I wish I had spent more time there, than we did in Phuket.
Seeing the elephant 'Ra Ra' each day was a treat and we took advantage of hiring their bikes and taking a ride through the village in Krabi.
The only downside is there's not a lot of choice when it comes to finding a nice restaurant nearby, and as is expected in any hotel, the in house restaurants were a little pricey. Although they do offer a shuttle service, which I probably just didn't take advantage of.
Other than that I would HIGHLY recommend staying at the Sheraton, it was the perfect way to wind down after the insanity that is Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located on a peaceful, white sandy beach, our rooms feature every comfort to ensure a blissful stay. With a full range of activities and excursions we are the ideal choice for families and couples alike. Be as active or as relaxed as you like - try kayaking, rock climbing, diving, snorkeling, the heavenly Mandara Spa or lazing in a hammock by the Andaman Sea. Fabulous dining, live entertainment and warm hospitality await. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Krabi Sheraton
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort Thailand