We booked this hotel for our honeymoon. We had an ocean view room which was modern and clean. My wife and I travel a lot but we are young simpleton's we really didn't care about being pampered by the staff we just want and got a clean bed with nice facilities.
The beach is great and close to a number of other secluded resorts. If you leave the grounds of the resort there is a 7-11 where you can buy booze and beer to save some baht. There are a number of restaurants within the resort but they are more on the expensive side as compared to non resort Thai options.
You can get a traditional Thai massage on the beach next to the resort for 250 baht if you desire.
We participated in two excursions which we booked through the hotel and they were great. I'd recommend the king climbers trip if your adventitious (it's been the highlight of our trip so far). All in all great secluded resort, mainly older couples at this resort, hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We'd go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located on a peaceful, white sandy beach, our rooms feature every comfort to ensure a blissful stay. With a full range of activities and excursions we are the ideal choice for families and couples alike. Be as active or as relaxed as you like - try kayaking, rock climbing, diving, snorkeling, the heavenly Mandara Spa or lazing in a hammock by the Andaman Sea. Fabulous dining, live entertainment and warm hospitality await. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Krabi Sheraton
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort Thailand