Overall, had a very pleasant stay in July this year (thankfully it didnt rain). Good clean rooms (we stayed at the cheapest rooms which we immediately regretted). The gardens are lovely and the same goes for the swimming pool. The 2 resturants we dined in were the Indian one & the Italian one. The Indian one was disappointing with very poor service & food (you get much better Indian food across the road at the restaurant owned by a Nepali guy) but the Italian one was awesome. Good authentic food. the place is very kid friendly (we were traveling with 4 kids) and they tend to have a very good time. The breakfast spread was lengthy and fresh. The beach is a disappointment because of the rocks and it is very difficult to swim there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located on a peaceful, white sandy beach, our rooms feature every comfort to ensure a blissful stay. With a full range of activities and excursions we are the ideal choice for families and couples alike. Be as active or as relaxed as you like - try kayaking, rock climbing, diving, snorkeling, the heavenly Mandara Spa or lazing in a hammock by the Andaman Sea. Fabulous dining, live entertainment and warm hospitality await. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Krabi Sheraton
- Sheraton Krabi Beach Resort Thailand