I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights.
Location - While it's a bit of a distance from Ao Nang, the purpose of this hotel is to rest and relax, for that, it certainly is in a good location. Although the local beach is not somewhere you would want to spend your day on, it is very stony!
Hotel - It's a bit smaller then what I expected, but the advantage of this is that is also isn't over-run which makes it (as it did with me) a good place to put your feet up. There is a shuttle bus that runs to Ao Nang as well as other places which is recommended, otherwise you will have to pay 500 THB one way (ouch) to get to Ao Nang. Staff where friendly enough, but on checking out, myself and my friend experienced we where overcharged for various items (£50 for laundry in one case), which didn't add to the experience. If you decide to stay here, I would recommend hiring a moped as it makes navigating around very enjoyable (and cheaper) for 300 THB a day. Breakfast was comprehensive, offering a buffet and the usual goodies.
Room - I stayed in a Premier room with pool access which was excellent, it was large, spacious, had a hot tub/jacuzzi to help ease away your day, just what the doctor ordered.
I would say I don't think I would stay here again, considering the cost of our stay, I would suggest somewhere which had a better beach on it's doorstep! Tup Kaek beach which is 5 minutes away offers this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach, Krabi, The Elements Krabi Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. The elements of nature—earth, fire, wind, and water--have been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Our landscape with rare tropical flowers and abundant foilage set the mood for a relaxing getaway in comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Elements Krabi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elements Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- The Elements Krabi Resort Thailand