We stayed at The Elements for 7 nights over Christmas last year as part of our Honeymoon trip. The plan was to explore Krabi after spending 4 nights on a secluded Tubkaek Beach. The hotel was very comfortable - we had the best room located in a quieter part of the resort with direct pool access from our terrace. I would recommend paying a bit more for this as you'll only share the pool with few other rooms, providing thy're occupied. The room was large, had great bathroom with rain shower and jacuzzi, very comfortable bed and dressing area. Terrace with loungers was lovely too and we enjoyed sipping cocktails there on an evening while dipping in a pool surrounded by the most amazing lush garden. The hotel is not located on a most beautiful beach of Ao Nang but the location was a bonus for us - far away from the crowded and noicy town and perfect for relaxing and chilling out. We planned to do a day trip every day and the hotel staff was most helpful to organise whatever we wanted to do. Our SLR stopped working on a second day due to humidity and the driver took as to the shopping centre so we can get a new camera. He even walked us to the right shop and made sure we got it! Another driver took us to town one night and after dropping us off turned the car back and walked over to ask if we need to be guided to a certain place as we did look a bit lost trying to find a particular restaurant. We loved the service at the Elements altogether, particularly the drivers and a waiter called Two. We had a private dinner on a terrace of our room one night and he did an amazing job serving us, very friendly and polite despite the language barrier.The manager was extremely helpful too and always tried to speak to us. We could ask her about anything, including customs and culture and she would always try to help. Her friendly attitude must have transmitted to the rest of the staff as we felt like coming back home every evening. On Christmas Day the whole team knocked on our door to wish us Merry Chrismas and we got a little gift from Santa Claus!
Breakfast selection was good, especially the choice of local fruit and jams. The only slight downside was quality of food with relation to the price. We had dinners there twice which were not cheap but pretty average. The choice of diner dishes could be improved, however we did like it and dinner on the terrace was particularly nice.
Overall we loved the Elements and would recommend it to anyone seeking a getaway to this tropical paradise in Krabi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a beautiful Klong Muang beach, Krabi, The Elements Krabi Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. The elements of nature—earth, fire, wind, and water--have been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Our landscape with rare tropical flowers and abundant foilage set the mood for a relaxing getaway in comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Elements Krabi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elements Krabi Hotel Nong Thale
- The Elements Krabi Resort Thailand