very impressed with this resort ! Funny to read another poster here also booked through andaman aventures, and also booked the hotel's seafront villa with private pool. we never had this level of luxury at this low price, and we've been around a bit. from our pool we overlooked the ocean with these enormous limestone walls rising out of the sea, just takes your breath away ! The staff was sooo friendly (their English isnt all there, but that seems to be the case everywhere in Southern Thailand). All in all, we never enjoyed so much amenities at this price tag - recommended !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort invites you to experience our little piece of private paradise where the sky meets the endless sea. A cluster of villas cascade through verdant gardens, sloping down to the shore and looking out on the dramatic Hong Islands speckled in the cerulean Andaman Sea. High grey-shingled roofs pepper the line of sight, gables arched into lotus bud sculptures - the Buddhist symbol of purity - setting a peaceful undertone for the resort experience. In the Building Wing, architectural elements reference the mosques of traditional nearby communities, paying symbolic respect to the cultural harmony that defines this stunning region of the Thai Kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Hotel Nong Thale
- Anyavee Tubkaek Beach Resort Krabi, Thailand