“didnt meet expectations” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Malvern

You added Super 8 Malvern to your Saves list
Super 8 Malvern
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3445 Oliver Lancaster Blvd., Highway 270 West, Malvern, AR 72104   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Malvern

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is worst place ever will never stay again. It a roach motel I net they rent these room by the hour . This bad I will be calling Super 8s 1800numbet

• Stayed June 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights on business. Great location, great price and nice clean room. Everything worked except the wireless Internet, front desk said it was working but I never could connect. The front desk clerk did however offer me an Ethernet cord,which worked just fine. Will definately stay here again on next trip to town.

• Stayed November 2011
Russellville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

When I stayed here, the room was perfectly fine. Good high speed internet and good location. The rates were the cheapest in Malvern. Worth checking. Much better than spending $30 or $40 extra at a luxury hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

All I can really say is it is absolutely disgusting. Had we not been on the road for 14 hours already and had we not had our dog, we would not have stayed at this place. It was so disgustingly dirty, I wouldn't let my dog on the floor. When we pulled back the covers on the bed, the box springs had a lot of old blood on the side of it. My husband said it looked like something out of a horror flick! I admit I am picky but even my husband was so grossed out by this place. We both were itchy and had to get out of there ASAP! You know what's really funny? I'm pretty sure my dog got fleas staying there! He had been to the vet right before we left and he didn't have them then.

I filed the original complaint with The Wyndham Corporation at the end of July. I have had numerous email correspondence with them. The last one (around 9/30/10) stating the general manager of that god-forsaken motel faxed to corporate a letter he was 'supposedly' going to mail to me with a check for a partial refund. Guess what? Have I received it yet...NOPE! Am I surprised...NOPE!

If this review can help even one person from staying at that hideous motel, than this review (not the stay at the motel!) was worth it!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Malvern? Share your experiences!