“True Heaven” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort

You added Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort to your Saves list
Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   opp Chennaveli Church, State Highway 66 | Chethy PO, Chennaveli, Mararikulam 688530, India   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mararikulam
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Frankfurt, Germany
“True Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

What a perfect a hotel with such wonderful staff.
What we experienced at your resort was second to none.

The hotel is stunning. So well appointed rooms and features like the Spa and Restaurant. Beach is Heaven. Where can you walk for hours without one person disturbing you besides Dolphins. You can not ask for more , but the real difference was the service.
Excuse me, that I do not know the names anymore, but a beach attendant who pro active explains you fishing, brings you with proud a fresh coconut. Spa employees who treat your body that you are a new person and a F&B Manager who knows after one day every single preference. That is the difference. Call it personalized service or individualized service. All is true.

We called it Magic.

You have now two new fans and true ambassadors.
It was great
Thank you for a wonderful stay in a magic country.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
carnoustie1964, General Manager at Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Hotel. We are delighted to see your comments about our perfect amenities, and we are extremely thankful to read that our team was able to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for posting your review; we look forward to your return visit !

Kind regards !
Joseph Garcia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Vladivostok, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We lived in the resort 14 days, from 31/10 to 13/11 of 2013. Lovely hotel, the best empression from the staff. All very friendly and attentive. Great restaurant with gourmet vegetarian cuisine.Beautiful beach with clean sand, well equipped, security and waiters with towels and drinks.Two times a day spa treatments in the selected program. Skilled and knowledgeable doctors and masseurs. Yoga under the guidance of 70 years old master ( but mooving like 25 years). All this has left an unforgettable impression and the best of our holiday in Carnoustie.
Thank you so much!

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure have you at Carnoustie this year. Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Carnoustie Ayurveda and wellness resort. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you again with our friendly smiles.

Franklin, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed in the property from 11/14 - 11/17 of 2013. Excellent resort on the beach front. Very accommodative staff in the reception, Manager Jay Kumar and F&B Manager Prashanth Shenoy and all the staff. Ambience of the resort is excellent, romantic. We were given Mallika guest house which has got private pool. Food was excellent though little bit on expensive. Overall good experience with the resort . The resort has arranged local sight seeing trip as well as 4 hours lunch back waters cruise for us. We enjoyed every bit of our stay in your resort.

Special thanks to F&B manager prashanth Shenoy for taking care of all our needs in the food and Jay Kumar front office manager for all arrangements..

Thanks for maintaining the natural beauty at the resort.

Thanks for everything to the management of the property during our stay.

Thanks,
Nandini.Naikar

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments . It will motivate my team even more to deliver world class service and experience. We take immense pride in what we do and feedback such as yours makes it worth. Looking forward to seeing you again at Carnoustie.

Warm Regards !
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is a incredible resort. Came here by causality . I was in Kamarakom Lake resort, which is a nice resort, very famous, very popular in India. One friend of mine advice me that there was a fantastic new resort not far from Kamarakom, around 2 hours, in the sea side, but also with access to the Backwaters and lake.
I made a reservation for one night (that was all the free time I got), and it was the best decision I made in my trip to India.
I have been in all kind of resorts, and this is an amazing one.
Service is fantastic, the treatment during all stay is wonderful.
The room is very big, modern, with a huge wonderful bathroom, swimming pool ...
And it is located facing a great, authentic, I should say wild nature beach.
Food is fantastic, the top we had in India.
Congratulations to the manager, Joseph, who treated us amazingly well; he is doing a great job there and this is going to be recognized soon as one of the top world resorts.
Thanks for the fantastic experience!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Carnoustie Resort as your preferred hotel in Alleppy and our endeavor is to provide all our guests a memorable experience with a fusion of Hospitality and entertainment.

We are extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed the magnificent view of the tropical resort and the entire concept of the Hotel, relished the delicious cuisine.

We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you to Carnoustie in the near future

Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

no words would explan how much me & my family enjoyed the 4 night at the Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort ,we stayed at the lovley malika pool villa , evrey thing was Amazing and way beyond the expected.
the resort : was a piece of haven on earth
The staff : the best staf ever , very frindly, superb and couldn't have been more helpful
the room: big , super clean and comfortable
the restorant : very delicious food we had most of our meals at the hotel restorand
the spa : provides guests with all that they need to relax
overall :luxurious searvice, highly recommended and we are definitly going to visit again
many thnx to the Oner, to miss Jinta Joseph for reservation arrangements, to the amazing staf , to the chif for the lovely meals and a very very special thanks to mr. Rajesh for making evrey thing perfect for us , god bless you all .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
carnoustie1964, General Manager at Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for the kind words and look forward to welcoming you again to our Retreats at Carnoustie Ayurveda and Wellness resorts.

Trivandrum, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Memorable

This is Vinu V Nair, from Travel & Flavors Magazine,
Hey Friends,
After My Father In Law's n Mother In law's demise, my wife was so upset ( even me n My 11 year daughter Rishika) for the last 2 years, n after that I have taken them to few Resorts for a mind change, especially for my wife Reshmi Nair. After the sad demise of her parents ( that too within few months) the first time I have seen her full happiness when I have take her to CARNOUSTIE in Marari for this Onam.
We wanted to have a silent Onam this time, and believe me we got our full privacy during the last two days.
We landed in CARNOUSTIE without any prior expectation, but the way the crew treated us like anything more than my expectation.
From lobby to House ( I prefer to call that Cottage as my Second House) , Briefing about the property, Beach etc...

Delicious ....
Y I use this word, bz basically I am a very choosey person about my food,
When I ordered for lunch, the crew member asked me Sir, is that sufficient for you for the lunch since you are from Kerala n I told him that I wanted to taste your Chef's Special Conti food.
I don't have the words to describe n I called the Chef n greeted him for making our lunch so special.
The Crew::
Crew is so Friendly and as far as I am concerned they are one of the best crew members in the industry with a smiling face n service oriented.

Service:
They are one of the best.

Property:
Well maintained n the comfort level is high. Hygienic n Clean. Bathrooms are well shaped n spacious.

Onam Feast :
The traditional Onam Sadya severed on banana leaf with Ada Payasam was so delicious, I had after so many months.

Y should I visit again?
HOSPITALITY towards all the Guests are same, n I can call it as "ADITHI DEVO BHAVA..."

Conclusion:
This is from my heart which I felt, n written n if u disagree with my above comments in future I will not be responsible for this n should inform the concern about this , since I recommend this property as a peaceful n wonderful, well maintained...
Congrats to all @ CARNOUSTIE Team!!!!
BR n All the Very Best
Vinu Nair

Room Tip: Bach View and the Hospitality
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
carnoustie1964, General Manager at Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for this wonderful feedback on our resort! We are glad we could make a difference to your holiday. We have passed on your comments to our team and derive a lot of encouragement from them.

Onam is indeed a beautiful festival and we hope you will spend a lot more Onams with us.

Thank you once again.

Warm Regards

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We really enjoyed our 3 day stay at this resort the staff was very courteous the beach fabulous food was good and the arrangements impeccable best things are the bikes and golf carts available to roam around inside the sprawling complex

• Stayed February 2013
carnoustie1964, General Manager at Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is an immense pleasure for me to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit with us. We as team Carnoustie are grateful to you for the feedback which you have given. It will be indeed an encouragement for me and my team to extend our hospitality on your next visit. We are sincerely looking forward to have you back very soon.

Warm Regards !
Joseph .G. Garcia

Been to Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort? Share your experiences!