“I coordinate mission trips to huehuetenango, Hotel Premier it's the only hotel that I trust. Not only because of the excellent s” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Premier

You added Hotel Premier to your Saves list
Hotel Premier
2a. Street 5-37, Zone 8, Huehuetenango, Guatemala   |
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Huehuetenango
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Staying at hotel premier it's always one of the best experiences for my teams, I had stayed in several hotels in huehue and there its no better hotel there, believe me I travel a lot. This is the perfect hotel if you want to spend some time, looking for a quite place to relax? I loved the fact that, we enjoyed our luxurious and relaxing sauna, The service was outstanding, the staff very friendly, always addressing us by our name, always check-in, and check-out its so easy and quick, till today they have prove to me that they are the best hotel in huehuetenango, and for that reason my teams will always keep on staying there!

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Austin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

We have stayed here for a number of trips to the region for a Mission trip with my church. The staff are so sweet & the rooms are tidy and simple.
The front desk has a room off to one side with computers for checking email/etc. However, they also offer free wifi.
There is a restaurant in the hotel with yummy breakfast, lunch & dinner.
We have always been well cared for at this hotel!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

We were a small group, 6 of us. The location in town was not the best but the hotel was great. There is a bar but it did not keep me awake. I speak no Spanish and it was a relief to have some staff who spoke English.

• Stayed June 2010
Arpalove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2008

I stayed in one of the suites that the hotel offers. It was if I was renting a house. It had its living room with mini bar and of course the rooms with its Bath Tub for two persons. The king size bed was to much for me as well. This hotel offers almost everything. It has its own Restaurant, Bar (besides the one in the room), Conference Room, everything. My experience at this hotel was great. Hope you guys enjoy your stay.

• Liked — What I like most about the hotel was its Suites. Vary Spacious
  • Disliked — It was kind of far away from the city, but worth the drive
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
U.S
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2007

It is located far away from the city and one of the best because its far away from all the noise from downtown.

• Stayed May 2007
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hotel Premier? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Premier

Address: 2a. Street 5-37, Zone 8, Huehuetenango, Guatemala
Location: Guatemala > Western Highlands > Huehuetenango Department > Huehuetenango
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Airport Transportation
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Huehuetenango
Hotel Premier offers a very comfortable and relaxing ambiance. The hotel offers all the commodities to ensure that your stay may be to the best of your expectation be it that you are in Huehuetenango for business or pleasure. Currently Hotel Premier offers its guests a total of 56 large, single and double rooms as well as suites, all fashionably decorated. Whenever you come to Huehuetenango... make yourself at home while staying at Hotel Premier. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hotel Premier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Premier, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.