“Great quiet night” 5 of 5 stars

809.820.5169
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: A great steak house in Sosua offering sizzling steaks and other meats on our outdoor charcoal grill as well as an extensive menu. Relaxed open-air atmosphere, excellent personalized service, great food and value for money! A great dining experience for all!
Montreal, Canada
“Great quiet night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

On my way back to Playa Dorada from Cabarete, april 10th 2013, I stopped there with my friend, hoping for a decent steak. Unfortunatly, it was a very quiet evening, but hey we had all the staff to serve us, wich they did perfectly.
When I received my order, well it was over my expectation, and my steak was perfectly grilled as I like and asked for. It was goooooooood.

After we were done, before we left, we had the chance to talk with the owner for 15min, he was friendly, intelligent, and knowing about restauration!
I would recommend you to treat yourself with any doubts at La Parrillada

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tonawanda
“GREAT STEAK !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We ate at the steak house while staying in Sosua What a treat !!! Best steak and service !!!! It's a must and reasonable too !!!!

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“Great Steaks in Sosua!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Went to La Parrillada last night. It's located at the entrance to Terra Mar...off the main highway just west of Charamicos. The original location in Pto Pta (which is still there), has been open for many years. You can make reservations online - which they actually confirm via email...nice touch!

They have an extensive menu featuring local and Imported steaks, pork, seafood, poultry, pasta, and even a large selection of kid's meals. Several apps/tapas plates, soups and salads are also available. Prices are very reasonable (huge Churrasco Crillio was $435 pesos, Filet 550, Chateaubriand for 2 around 1000 pesos, a big mixed grill for 2 is 1050 and a mixed surf and turf - which was also huge and included a full lobster, was around 1200 pesos). The place is big and indoor/outdoor, there's a decent selection of wines, also at reasonable prices. Other drinks were very reasonable (I think Cuba Libres were 90 pesos!). The churrasco was cooked perfectly - actually medium rare - which is not that easy for such a thin steak, everything else was also done well (not well-done!).

We didn't see any notice of impuestos being included...and assumed they were. We were pleasantly surprised that the ITBIS was apparently included. They did add on a 10% service fee. Total bill for 2 large churrascos, 1 surf and turf mixed grill for 2, 3 glass of wine, 3 rum tonics, and a water, was under 3200 pesos, we added another 10% so the whole bill was 3500 pesos for a feast for 4.

I will definitely be back!

New York City, New York
“The best place to eat at in Sosua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have never had Currisco (not even sure if I spelled it correct) but they have the best steak ever!! My wife and I wanted to try a new place and we found the best place. Can't wait to go back and eat there again. A must on our next trip!

Westville, New Jersey
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were looking for a good "like home" restaurant then we found the perfect place! They have a friendly staff that made us feel like we were at home! the food was great and well priced
We were even pleased to see the owner there when he introduced him self to check on our visit A++++ will defiantly come again