“Best of the best” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Sosua
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: Restaurant Casa 21 is part of the Boutique B&B Casa Veintiuno. We are open from Wednesday thru Sunday. Open for dinner from 6:00PM until 10:00PM. If you are looking for fine dining in a quiet,trendy and romantic atmosphere, this is the place to be in Sosua. We are closed on Mondays & Tuesdays. We don't accept credit cards. We apologize for the inconvenience.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

We eat at this restaurant in February whilst staying in Sosua for three days and have to say that everything we read before hand about the place being great was to the point.

The food was excellent and Saskia and Marc were perfect hosts. If you ever are in Sosua you must visit Casa Veintiuno before you leave.

• Visited February 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Acapulco, Mexico
“Great European Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I visited Casa Veintiuno because of the good reviews and I am was glad that it met my expectations. I did not make a reservation and the place was packed, but since I was by myself they offered me a seat at the bar and I could have my dinner there. The owners are from Belgium and they brought they love for cooking with them to Sosua. It is by far the best place to eat in Sosua and I returned several times during my stay.

Not only the food is tasty, the quantity was perfectly satisfying as was the atmosphere in the restaurant. I love eating outside and the place looks really nice as well. Its no wonder that almost every taxi driver knows the place. I would advise you to take one, because at night I could be hard to find if you drive yourself. Overall, they made my stay in Sosua a lot more enjoyable, for which I am very thankfull..

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is easily the best food in Sosua. It's a small restaurant so reservations are recommended. It's only a 5 minute drive from town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newmarket
“Casa 21”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Lovely and quaint. A bit pricey so use it for a special occasion. Excellent menu but small choice - quality rather than quantity. Call ahead and they may be able to do something special for you.

• Visited December 2013
Leuven, Belgium
“This is the place to be!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

During my trip in the Dominican Republic I met a German girl who had stayed in the Casa 21 (also a fantastic B&B) and she couldn't stop talking about the meal she had got there : "Simply the best" she said (to quote Tina Turner). So I decided to change my plans and stay 1 night in the Casa 21. I must say I haven't regretted it for one moment. The food was indeed excellent : I had the same fish dish with the mustard sauce as described by shpiget and it was just perfect. And I was also impressed by the service and the attention which was paid to the customers. All in all a very nice experience and one I can really advise anyone who is looking for a good restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant