This hotel is about 20 miles east of Las Americas Airport and 1/2 mile from the nearest beach access. It is located in a golf course development that resembles an Orlando, FL neighborhood. The hotel itself is nice, if a little bit spartan. WiFi was available only in the common areas. The rooms are fine - certainly by DR standards. The workout room was lacking in equipment. The pool is nice. The free breakfast (under Embassy Suites management) was good but not great. The hotel seems to be only about 50% occupied throughout the year (4 stays there).
The property is in a gated community and thus has good security. Most of the homes around the hotel are expensive by DR standards and either looked vacant or are only used as vacation/second homes. In order to get to the beach you have to either take the hotel shuttle to a public beach access or walk to the a nearer access about 1/2 mile from the gated entrance. Walking takes you past a police precinct, down a short street and then to the main resort drag. Other than the beach, there isn't much to do at the hotel unless you bring golf clubs. They opened a small grocery store by the property entrance. But anyone staying at the hotel should have a rental car.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Los Marlins Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Los Marlins Hotel & Golf Juan Dolio
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Los Marlins Hotel And Golf Resort
- Embassy Suites Juan Dolio
- Juan Dolio Hilton
- Juan Dolio Embassy Suites