1. food rice beans everyday, breakfast dry eggs everyday. food sucks no varieties
2. beach covered with seaweed and rocks very dirty and lots of sellers offering all day,, everyday!
3. there is no day or night activities what so ever and if expecting to socialized with people don't bothered going there. we where about 15 people at the resort. my husband always asked the animation guy about the activities he always replied i got to ask my boss. even though we tried to ask him eveyday nothing was done. if you are planning on going for some dead vacation go there if not don't bother even if it's a free ticket. the truth from montreal QC to punta cana it 4hours from punta cana to the resort it 2hours. when you call sungwing or expedia the said about 30to60minute it a lie. we travel with our 11 months old baby it was a torture thank God we made it back. we went on march 13-20-2013. not alot of staff the hotel should close soon because there are no tourist. i said i was going to stop reading reviews but the reviews are true most of therm 3 stars sucks. no children activities or pool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Talanquera Resort is ideally located just steps away from Juan Dolio Beach. Perfect for nature lovers, this 120 room hotel is nestled amongst gardens and native trees giving the hotel grounds the appearance of a tropical forest. This beachfront property is only 45 minutes from Las Americas International Airport (Santo Domingo), 90 minutes from La Romana International Airport and 10 minutes from the town of Juan Dolio. Some of the facilities are: 120 rooms - Air conditioned Garden view or Ocean view rooms, fully furnished with 1 king bed or 2 double beds, bathroom with shower/tub combination, hairdryer, satellite TV, mini fridge, coffee maker, safety deposit box ($), balcony or terrace (Max occupants. 4 persons) Guests enjoy 3 pools (including kid’s area), 1 buffet restaurant,3 bars (beach, pool and Disco bar), daily activities, Introductory scuba lessons ($), Snorkeling, Kayaking, Aerobics, beach volleyball, shows & entertainment. Internet access is available at the lobby ($), tours desk and gift shop available within the hotel grounds.In the Juan Dolio area within 10 miles you can also find: casino, golf courses, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Venere, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Talanquera Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.