We spent there 10 days in January 2013.The room was very simple,air conditioning very loud,but we didn't go there to seat in the room. We layed on the beach,wich is very nice, quite wide and white.There are a lot of small palm trees,with shadows.It's very useful because you don't have to wake up very early to reserve sombrilla.The music on the beach was very fine- bachata, salsa, merengue. We feeled that we were on the carribean island. That's true there are a lot of vendors but they aren't brazen. I practiced my spanish with them. Disco Boom Boom is quite big and they play dominican music.I'm crazy for bachata.We danced with my husband a lot,even on the beach.
One defect is restaurant for breakfast. the view is beatiful but tables are dirty. They don't have enough staff for cleaning. Food wasn't very good,but drinks were OK,especially caipirinha. Good idea is eating dinners in sit down restaurants(mexican)
It isn't very interesting area around the hotel, no village,shops,restaurants. Only condominios and hotels.But if you want to spend most of time on the seaside- go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the warm ocean waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a limitless family-oriented vacation experience. There are fun-filled activities under the sun for all. Our activities program includes water sports and one of the best white sand and boundless turquoise water beaches. Savor an outburst of flavors with a signature Caribbean flavor. These are just some of the ways in which you will keep busy during your stay at Coral Costa Caribe.The warmth of our staff is best expressed by the careful attention given to every small detail. Cradle yourself in the midst of its lush vegetation covered by impeccable tropical gardens surrounded by tropical flowers and trees. Seek refuge in one of our comfortable guest rooms; the heart and soul of the destination is embodied in its decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Costa Caribe Hotel Juan Dolio
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa And Casino
- Hilton International Juan Dolio
- Costa Caribe Coral Hilton