Our stay here was very fun!!! The website photos are completely relaible so you know exactly what the resort looks like before arriving!! The condos were brand new and had such beautiful appliances that it was nicer than home!! The view was second to none with the pools below and the ocean just feet away with the beautiful kite surfer's kites flying by! Horseback riders riding the beach, and miles of soft white sand to walk for hours. Plus no crowds to worry about! My husband at one point said the resort was an "A+++". There were friendly guards day and night watching over the property which gave comfort although I never felt pestered by any locals or unsafe at any time at the condo or in the town! There were only 2 things that I could say that were slightly negative. The pool was gorgeous but too cold to swim in for a few days til the end of our week. It needs to be heated to enjoy year round. We did swim near the end of the first week of April. The other inconvenience would be the fact that it is out of town by 5 mins. It would be important to have transportation then this would not be an issue!. We had a car so it was nice for us to be out a ways and not have the hustle and bustle of Cabarete all day and night and the crowded beaches of Cabarete but personal transportation is a must.
The staff at Cabarete East was warm and friendly. The bar staff had time to visit, get to know us and joke with us. The property manager was easily reached during the day and helped us with all our questions. She also helped with arranging a wonderful cab ride to the Santiago airport when our stay was over!! I would highly recommend this resort for families and travelers who enjoy quality and peacefulness with lots of activity within 5 minutes of driving!
- Also Known As:
- Cabarete East Beachfront Hotel
- Cabarete East Beachfront Hotel Cabarete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabarete East occupies approximately 2.75 acres on a pristine beach in one of the most beautiful and desirable areas on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. Our resort consists of luxurious oceanfront condominiums with spectacular beach and ocean views in tropical surroundings. It is the newest and most relaxing place in Cabarete to spend your holiday!!! Our spacious units are beautifully decorated with high-quality furniture and each has a balcony, kitchen, private bedrooms and bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Cabarete East Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.