“Great morning Yoga4SUP” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Classes
nyc
“Great morning Yoga4SUP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Audrey, Many thanks for the great morning on the water at Yoga4SUP. We had so much fun meeting our group of yoga fans and doing great poses on the beach and in the serene waters of Cabarete.
Your instruction is really thorough and for a beginner at Stand Up Paddle boarding, I felt ready to go out on the water, surf, stretch, strengthen, and have fun! What a great way to spend the morning combining exercise with the peaceful ocean. We will be back for more Yoga & SUP. (Kristin from NYC)

Visited May 2013

Chelyabinsk, Russia
“A great way to start a day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Me and my boyfriend took a Yoga4SUP class with Audrey a couple weeks ago. What a great experience! I enjoy doing regular yoga and always wanted to try yoga on paddle boards, so I was beyond excited about the class. We got very lucky with the conditions, the ocean was calm and the weather was nice, perfect for the class. The sound of breaking waves, the view of a beautiful beach created the amazing atmosphere for yoga. Audrey is a great instructor! Always positive, always with a smile, she was giving clear instructions on how to do different poses, so even people who had never tried yoga before (like my boyfriend), or had never been on a paddle board (like me) were having a lot of fun. Thanks Audrey for a great time! Marina and Rob

Visited March 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“Super Sunday Morning with Audrey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I participated in Audrey's Yoga4SUP class this morning & I absolutely loved it. It was my first time doing SUP Yoga & I was a little nervous but Audrey's positive energy & reassuring way allowed me to relax & enjoy every moment. What a great workout too! A must do while in Cabarete! Thanks :)
Anne-Louise

Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“great workout and fun to do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

3 of us "50+" women went out with Audrey. What an amazing experience and fun too. We did not have the best of weather, rough water and light rain but we DID IT and had a great time too.

thanks to Audrey for detailed instructions on safety and how to use the board properly.

I do suggest you already know some yoga so you can focus ON the board and not the poses. Use girls practice yoga on a regular basis and found concentrating on the board vs the poses helped us stay ON the board and actually practice yoga.

KUDOS Audrey.. I will do this again for sure.
Suanne

Visited December 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Amazing workout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I practice yoga on a regular basis and was super exited to try the Yoga 4 SUP with Audrey.
It was such an amazing experience! The class is early in the morning and the setting is just wonderful. I had no experience with paddleboard, but that was not a problem. Audrey is a great instructor! It is such a great and fun workout but also so relaxing and energising at the same time!! Lying on the board at the end is just amazing and all in all it is the perfect start of the day!

Audrey is fantastic! She is a real pro and so dedicated to what she does.
She inspires and motivates me and I love being in her classes! Can't wait to be back in Cabarete next year!!

If you ever visit Cabarete, Yoga 4 SUP with Audrey is a must! It's highly recommended!

Visited July 2013