“A fun workout!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A fun workout!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We are three women in our fifties that practice yoga regularly but not on a moving surface! SUP yoga added a whole new level to practice. What a great core workout! Audrey's beach warmup and instruction were great. We were out on a fairly rough, challenging day and because of her patience we all did great and had such fun!!!! This is a must do on our list of things to do in Cabarete and we'll be back!!!! I had wanted to try SUP yoga for a long time and am glad my first time was with Audrey! With her encouragement I did so much better than I anticipated! Thank you Audrey! Hasta la vista!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Super fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We loved SUP yoga with Audrey! We are three "over 50" women who are fit and practice yoga but have never done SUP. The warm ups were perfect; the SUP instruction was spot on and we had so much fun!! We will do this again with Audrey, for sure, when we are back in Cabarete! Give it a try. It's super fun no matter what your experience level is. Thanks, Audrey!!

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“A Must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Paddling out in the bay of Cabarete with Audrey to do Yoga 4 SUP is a truly magnificent way to start the day. She is not only one of the friendliest people I know in town, but she is also extremely knowledgable about this interesting sport. Audrey does a stellar job teaching SUP to people of all different skills and experience. If you are looking for something healthy, fun and unique to do in Cabarete, Yoga 4 SUP is for you!

Visited May 2013
8 attraction reviews
“A lot of fun and good exercise!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I love SUP with Audrey. A great way to be in the water and combine my love for yoga. The class is for all levels. She teaches you how to SUP as well as does a fun yoga class. And everyone knows Audrey is one of the best water sports and fitness teacher in Cabarete.

Cabarete
“Definitely a worthwhile experience!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I always wanted to try stand up paddling and in combination with yoga this seemed like a perfect opportunity and fun. I was nervous as it was my first time with SUP, but Audrey has made it really easy end enjoyable! It's one of those things you will then be able to say "I've done it!". It's a great workout and fun at the same time and you might be impressed with yourself in the end as to how much you can do on the shaky water! I would never imagine I could get in any yoga pose whatsoever on a board floating in the ocean - it was an experience like no other! Definitely recommend to anyone to check it out!