“Vacabar rocks!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Cabarete
“Vacabar rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great food right on Kite beach. The Blue Cheese burger is my personal favourite. Good for breakfast, lunch, or after-kiting beers served super-cold. Yum

Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
New York
“Awesome place for breakfast and Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Love starting the day with their gut filling english breakfast. Usually will last me the whole day so don't need to take any break from kiting. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Also fantastic french toast and burgers. Great place to hang out while waiting for the wind to pick up and have some of the amazing coffee they serve also.

Visited September 2013
Dominican Republic
“Best breakfast ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at Agualina and decide to try Vaca Bar for breakfast. My only regret was I did it on my last day there. Food was amazing!! I ordered "Eggs Bennedit with bacon" and loved it. If I ever go back to Cabarete I am definitely going to Vaca Bar.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Gotta Eat There!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Food was amazing! Ate there everyday and was never disappointed. No better way to start the day after a couple of hours of surfing than with the English breakfast and then finish the day after kiteboarding with one of the many delicious and healthy meals Cami prepares. Great location too! Looking forward to returning soon...

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fremont, California
“Amazing Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is my favorite spot to eat breakfast in Cabarete. We walked in and were greeted by Cami (the owner and chef) and the wagging tail of her dog Charlie. There were three of us at breakfast and we each ordered something different to give us a better sampling. That and we could not make a decision on what to have. We started with fresh squeezed juice and coffee. For our meal we had the French toast and eggs Benedict (both were out of this world). We finished off the morning with some of Cami's own blend of mama Juana. As my one friend said "best eggs Benedict" he had ever had. The ingredients are about as fresh as you can get, the views of the ocean are spectacular and the little restaurant is warm and welcoming. Thank you Cami for sharing your culinary talent with us!

• Visited July 2013